Our consultancy experience covers a wide variety of sectors and includes:
Automotive, vehicle repairers, exhibitions, motor race circuits, regional agencies, trade associations and national and local government.
Recent projects have included:
- Developing and delivering one day educational Science of Noise; courses to ten to thirteen year old students at motorsport circuits across the country
- Delivering 6 day non-residential 'Design the Perfect Motorsport Circuit' courses to groups of up to 36 ten to fifteen year old students at major motorsport circuits throughout Motorsport Valley
- Researching and writing the feasibility study for the 'Mansfield Desert' to counter illegal two and four wheel access to the area
- Developing and writing the business strategy for elements of the Autosport Exhibition, held at the National Exhibition Centre every January.
- Writing the feasibility study for the National Off Road Centre for two and four wheeled disciplines.
- Research and analysis of potential new automotive markets for a truck repair business in the North West.
- Creating, researching and developing alternative circuit activities and facilities at the Coventry International Motor Speedway.
- Providing guidance on trade association management issues to the Trade Association Forum.
- Mentored senior staff at a major UK circuit over a 9 month period
- Provided creative input to a major entertainment venue adding over £100k of long term value